5 Friday Questions!!
Name: Zoë Pelepetua Kolotita So’otaga, Age: 22
Job: Project Management, Business networking and Sales at Turf Now, PM and Project Admin for a health collective, Content creation contractor and I study Building science at Vic!
Where you from: Wellington (home club Hutt City)
Programmes you teach: SPRINT, GRIT series, TRIP
1. What got you into Fitness?
When I was little my parents forced me into swimming because I was a lil 🐷. I was conscious of weight so hated it and never tried. Then suddenly I was an 11 year old with 6 year olds 😂 That day I swam my butt off(literally). I was never naturally fit, fast, skinny or athletic so I would train hard to make top teams/starting line ups.
2. What motivates you? Fitness and Personal?
My people are my motivation! I’ve seen illness, struggle and death in my Pasifika communities and family. I’m motivated to be better and try provide better opportunities, environments and holistic approaches to health for Pasifika, Māori and those in low quality living.
3. If you had to choose one person who inspires you, who would it be?
- At LM, Kris Madsen our GFM. She always has time for all of us and puts so much effort into making us the best instructors we can be. She packs out all her classes every week and is the most favoured GFI. I could go on, she is phenomenal. We’re blessed!
- My life inspiration is my mum. She is my best friend and everyday I am in awe of her. Her life has never been easy but she has always been so strong. My mum is a life changer, she is selfless, inspirational, hard working, driven, a woman of integrity and most of all passionate. I strive to be a woman like her!
4. A fact that not many people know about you?
One time I almost had a heart attack from eating too much. Never.again.
5. A quote that motivates/inspires you?
Quotes by my dad:
- “Exercise your mind, exercise your body”
- “How do you eat an elephant? Bit by bit”
- “It doesn’t matter how long you take as long as you finish it”
- And “..Really Zoë?”
#lesmills #lesmillsnz #5 #friday #questions #training #gym #wellington #sprint #grit
#fitness #inspire #motivate #quote