A new recipe for this Super Sneaky Vegan Chocolate Cake 🍰by @joyfulhomecooking
♥️ it's Vegan 🌱 Dairy-free Refined Sugar-Free, with a decadent, fudgy, super moist and chocolatey on your first bite. Masked by its deliciousness are nutritious plant-based 🌱elements with mineral-rich pink salt😋
⭐️ Follow me 👉 @pastry_creation_1
for healthy simple vegan, recipes that will help you lose weight, and feel great 👆
⭐️ Tag a friend who would love this recipes!
I wish you a lovely Tuesday, my dears😍😍
• 2 cups all-purpose flour
• 2/3 cup unsweetened cacao powder
• 3/4 tsp baking powder
• 1 tsp baking soda
• 1/4 tsp pink salt
• 1 1/2 cups almond/soy milk
• 1 1/2 tsp cider vinegar
• 1 cup cane sugar (I used ½ cup)
• 2/3 cup coconut oil
• 2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 180®C.
2. Prep baking pan by greasing the base with oil and placing parchment paper.
3. Whisk the milk and vinegar to make homemade buttermilk. Set aside.
4. Sift and mix dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Use a separate bowl to combine the wet ones.
5. Combine both batters and whisk until it turns into a smooth, silky batter. (Don’t overmix!)
6. Pop it in the oven to bake for 30 mins (or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean).
7. Let cake cool in the pan (15 mins).
8. Gently transfer to a wire rack, so it cools completely.
You can eat this cake as it is or decorate it with chocolate frosting and fruits (like I did). Either way, you are going to enjoy its super-fudgy taste.
#vegancheesecake #blackberries #strawberries #feedfeed #vegantreats #blueberries #healthyveganfood
#veganvultures #veganrecipes #vegantart
#nobakedessert #chocolatey #strawberrycake #proteinsmoothie #frozenberries #thrivemags #beautifulcuisines #letscookvegan #veganfoodie #veganbreakfast #cherry #chocolatebrownies #veganinspo #veganrecipe #healthyvegan