The long awaited video of how I make bread at home *~*
2 Tbsp Instant Yeast
1/2 cup Warm Water
2 cups Hot Water
3 Tbsp Sugar
2 1/2 Tsp Salt
1/3 cup Oil
6 cups Flour
1. Mix yeast with 1/2 cup of warm water for 10 minutes.
2. In a separate bowl, combine 2 cups of hot water, sugar, salt, oil, and 3 cups of flour.
3. Add yeast mixture to the bowl then stir on low in stand mixer.
4. Add 1 cup of flour at a time until 3 cups are added then mix until dough pulls away from bowl.
5. Allow dough to rest for 10 minutes in bowl uncovered.
6. Create a slightly warm area by preheating the oven to 350 for 30-45 seconds.
7. Mold dough into three loaf shapes and add three slits in each loaf.
8. Let the dough rise in the SLIGHTLY warm oven for 30-40 min.
9. Take dough out and preheat the oven to 375 then cook for 18-22 minutes.
hope you enjoy! <3